Congressman Denham Announces 10th District of California 2013 Merit Award Recipients
Modesto, CA — U.S. Representative Jeff Denham (R-Turlock) today announced the recipients of the 10th Congressional District of California 2013 Merit Award for high school seniors in Stanislaus and southern San Joaquin Counties.
“Congratulations to these hard working and dedicated young men and women for their scholastic and community achievements,” said Denham. “I look forward to watching these young leaders continue to succeed in the future.”
The recipients are:
- Alexis Boardrow – Ceres High School, Ceres, CA
- Allen Cardenas – Modesto High School, Modesto, CA
- Austin Kassels – Fred C. Beyer High School, Modesto, CA
- Danielle Scheuerlein – John C. Kimball High School, Tracy, Ca
- Jaclyn Mcallaster – Sierra High School, Manteca, CA
- Jennifer Camberos – Patterson High School, Patterson, CA
- Karissa Wright – Valley Charter High School, Modesto, CA
- Katelyn McGinnis – Turlock High School, Turlock, CA
- Keuren Parra Moreno – Grace M. Davis High School, Modesto, CA
- Manuel Serrano – Central Valley High School, Ceres, CA
- Margarita Manriquez – Riverbank High School, Riverbank, CA
- Michaela Turley – Whitmore Charter High School, Ceres, CA
- Mikayla Phipps – Argus High School, Ceres, CA
- Reid Hawkins – Waterford High School, Waterford, CA
- Skyler Sing Loo – Orestimba High School, Newman, CA
- Patrick Dudley – Denair High School, Denair, CA
Earlier this year, high school principals were invited to select one outstanding graduating senior per school to receive the 10th Congressional District of California 2013 Merit Award.
The 10th Congressional District of California 2013 Merit Award was created to recognize outstanding high school students who have demonstrated exemplary school citizenship, volunteerism, community service, involvement in extracurricular activities, leadership skills and have earned a GPA of 3.5 or higher.