Denham Announces Witnesses for Congressional Field Hearing on California High Speed Rail Project
WASHINGTON, DC — Subcommittee on Railroads, Pipelines, and Hazardous Materials Chairman Jeff Denham (R-CA) today announced the names of witnesses expected to testify at next Tuesday’s Congressional field hearing in Madera, CA, on the status of the California High Speed Rail project.
The hearing, entitled “Oversight of California High Speed Rail,” is scheduled to begin at 10:00 a.m. (PDT) on Tuesday, May 28, 2013 in Auditorium Room AM120, Madera Community College Center, Madera, CA.
- Mr. Dan Richard, Chairman of the Board, California High Speed Rail Authority
- Mr. Kole Upton, Vice President, Preserve Our Heritage
- Mr. Doug Verboon, Chairman, Kings County Board of Supervisors
- Ms. Anja Raudabaugh, Executive Director, Madera County Farm Bureau
- Mr. Louis S. Thompson, Chairman, Peer Review Group for the California High-Speed Rail Project
- Mr. Al Smith, President and CEO, Fresno Chamber of Commerce
More information about the hearing, including witness testimony and additional background information, will be posted here as it becomes available.